Effective Date: 08/16/2018
Please read the following carefully as it governs your use of our website www.afrikutzbarbershop.com .By accessing or using this site, you expressly agree and consent to the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept the terms and conditions stated here, please leave the site immediately.
1-SCOPE OF AGREEMENT.
These Terms of Conditions apply to any user who accesses our website A "User" is an end user who registers on our Site to create an account or fill a form, or print any information, whether published by Afrikutz, Inc. A user also includes anyone who uses any of our products or tools without registering on the site.These Terms of Conditions apply to all content and services made available through the site, including those not available as of the "Effective Date” above
2. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS.
You can access the site If you are at least 18 years of age and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form. You agree that you have no ownership rights in your account. If you or Afritkuz, Inc. cancels your account, all your account information, including forms, and any other information you provided, created or that are associated with your account will be deleted and removed from any public area of the website. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in effecting deletion or through cached copies retained by third parties.
3. SITE RULES.
1. In order to provide a welcoming and provide you a barbershop and website that is secured we require that you adhere to the following rules:
(a) Do not give your user name or password to others.
(b) Do not delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
(c) Do not violate or attempt to violate the security of the website.
(e) Do not use the website to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services.
(f) Do not use the website for any unlawful purpose or in any manner that would violate international, federal or local laws or regulations, that would infringe any third party's intellectual property rights or in a manner that is defamatory, obscene, abusive or hateful.
(g) Do not modify, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the website.
(h) Do not send SPAM or commercial emails of any kind and do not send any unsolicited e-mail to individuals, entities or Afrikutz, Inc.
(i) Do not utilize or copy information, content or any data you view on and/or obtain from the Afrikutz, Inc. to provide any service that is competitive with the Site.
(j ) Report inappropriate postings or conduct to Afrikutz, Inc..
1. While many of the services offered on the website are of charge, you must select a payment method and provide accurate billing and payment information when prompted. You agree to pay Afrikutz, Inc for all charges incurred under your account, including all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges. You authorize Afrikutz, Inc.to charge your designated payment method for such charges. If, for any reason Afrikutz, Inc.does not receive payment from your designated payment method, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by Afrikutz, Inc. or its operators. Every time you use our website, you reaffirm that (i) Afrikutz, Inc. (or its designated vendor acting as its billing agent) is authorized to charge your designated payment method; (ii) Afritkutz, Inc. may submit charges incurred under your account for payment; and (iii) you will be responsible for such charges.
5-Refunds and exchanges
We want you to be 100% satisfied with our services. If you are less than satisfied or feel there has been an error in billing, please contact us immediately so that we can help you resolve the issue. If you are still not satisfied you may request a refund for up to 30 days after signing up for any service offered on the website. After 30 days you may cancel any subscription or appointmnet or to the website. Refunds and exchanges after 30 days will be subject to PayPal's refund and exchange policies then in effect. You agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the website, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred, including without limitation, any taxes.
6- THIRD PARTIES.
Various third parties offer or provide materials through the pages on our website. You also may obtain access to other sites on the Internet through the pages on our website. By providing this service, Afrikutz, Inc. is not undertaking any responsibility or liability for information or publications of third parties on the Internet even if you access them through these pages. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the website, including payment and services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that Afrikutz, Inc. shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties' links and/or ads on the website and expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties through these pages or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use thereof.
7. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
1. The website and all right, and title are the sole property of Afrikutz, Inc. and is protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties. Afrikutz,Inc. reserves for itself and its licensors all other right, title and interest.
Afrikutz, Inc.design logo are registered service or trademarks and certain other names or logos are service marks or trademarks of Afrikutz, Inc. All related products and service names, design marks and slogans are also the service marks or trademarks of Afrikutz, Inc
2. Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you have a good faith belief that materials available on our websiite infringe your copyright, send Afrikutz, Inc. a notice requesting that we remove the material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, send us a counter-notice.